Three Rivers Elementary School District is a small, 113-student school & district located in Three Rivers, CA, at the gateway to Sequoia National Park. This TK – 8th grade school is comprised of a dedicated group of professionals and families who work together for the betterment of our students and the community. For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact the school office at (559) 561-4466.
TRUS School Board
The next meeting is:
Weds., Feb. 17th at 6:30 pm
Information will be posted 72 hours before a regular board meeting or 24 hours before a special meeting, in accordance with the Brown Act.
The TRUS School Board meets on the first Wednesday of each month. Special Board meetings are held as needed. Due to COVID-19, all meetings are held via ZOOM videoconferencing. Letters to the board may be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org, and are due by 12:30 pm on the day of the meeting.
TRUS & COVID-19:
Links to important information
- TRUS Protocols
- TRUS COVID-19 Prevention Plan for Employees
- Guidebook & Waiver to Return to School
- State of California COVID Dashboard
- Tulare County Health and Human Services Agency COVID site
Additional COVID-19 Resources:
- Student Guidance – COVID-19
- Parent Memo – COVID-19
- Centers For Disease Control and Prevention
- California Department of Public Health
- Tulare County Office of Education
Be Safe by wearing a mask in public and wash your hands often.