Three Rivers Union Elementary School is a small, 113-student school & district located in Three Rivers, CA, at the gateway to Sequoia National Park. Our school community is a tight-knit group of professionals and families who work together for the betterment of community. For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact the school office at (559) 561-4466.
TRUS & COVID-19: links to important information
- TRUS Protocols
- State of California COVID Dashboard
- Tulare County Health and Human Services Agency COVID site
Additional COVID-19 Resources:
- Student Guidance – COVID-19
- Parent Memo – COVID-19
- Centers For Disease Control and Prevention
- California Department of Public Health
- Tulare County Office of Education
Be Safe by wearing a mask in public and wash your hands often.